In the mountains around Marbella archaeological excavations have been done, which indicate habitation in Paleolithic and Neolithic times. Also remains of Phoenician and later Carthaginian settlements have been found in the area of the Rio Real. In Roman times the city was called Salduba.
During the Islamic rule the Muslims built and walled a castle in this city. The name Marbella, from Marbal-la (مربلة), dates from this Islamic period. In 1485 it was recaptured by the Spaniards, and in the following centuries the city grew.
We start our day at the Marina of Marbella, Puerto Deportivo De Marbella. We invite you on our 42ft luxury yacht for refreshment, a morning coffee and a snack. Together we discuss the options for the day ahead:
- Spend the day in Marbella itself and we will make you a suggested plan for “real must visit” and guide you trough the day
- Spend a few hours in Marbella, then will take you along the golden mile to Puerto Banus. Throughout the day you will learn interesting facts and we will tell you the fascinating stories of Marbella and Puerto Banus
- Walk the 7km to Puerto Banus along the promenade, taking in the sights, plenty of cosy bars en-route for refreshment. In Puerto Banus, you can then wander around and see one of the many million Euro boats and visit the designer boutiques.
At the end of the day we will pick you up in Puerto Banus and take you back to Marbella and welcome you again on our yacht. To finish the beautiful day we will then have a glass of wine, a beer or softdrinks before heading back.
- Full Day Tour (9.00am to 5.30pm)
- Pick-up & Drop-off services available
- Drinks & snacks included
- Suitable for all ages, child denotes 16 and under
|€ 64,00||€ 54,00|
Call (+34) 608 392 429 or contact us below