This fascinating journey back in time begins with a drive trough the Malaga mountains stopping en route for a morning coffee. Upon arrival at Antequera we firstly visit the famous pre-historic burial sites, known as The Dolmans. The Antequera Dolmens Site is a cultural heritage ensemble comprising three cultural monuments.
Our next stop is at the Alcazaba Moorish Fortress, here you can enjoy the spectacular view of Antequera and The Sleeping Giant. It was erected in the 14th century to counter the Christian advance from the north, over Roman ruins. Following this you will have some free time for lunch.
The next part of the excursion takes you to the incredible rock formations of El Torcal with an unrivalled lunar landscape, now a World Heritage Site. El Torcal de Antequera is a nature reserve in the Sierra del Torcal mountain range located south of the city of Antequera. The Jurassic age limestone is about 150 million years old.
- Full Day Tour (9.00am to 5.30pm)
- Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
- Pick-up & Drop-off services available
- Small entrance fee for Alcazaba not included
- Suitable for all ages, child denotes 16 and under
- This is a road tour, there for either a Land Rover Defender or a people carrier could be used
|€ 60,00||€ 50,00|
Call (+34) 608 392 429 or contact us below